Call of Madness
Just a list of house rules I have going so far, feel free to comment/suggest other rules.
List of House rules:
1) Natural 1’s and 20’s doesn’t constitute an auto succeed/failure instead it is -10/+10
2) Crits don’t need to be confirmed To clarify NATURAL 20 crits don’t need to be confirmed, weapons with improved threat ranges need to confirm, so a long sword doesn’t auto crit on 19 for example
3) Massive damage rules are waived
4) Non-epic immunities do not work against epic sources. I.E. Protection from alignments won’t protect you from epic mind affecting spells
More clarification: Epic spells refers to the spell that are custom created and need an epic feat and spell craft check. All immunities still apply against stock 1-9 spells even if they have been augmented to 10th level slots
5) Freedom of Movements grabs +20 to resist Grappling instead of immunity
6)You die at negative con score rather than negative 10.
1)Spot/Listen → Perception
2)Hide/Move Silently → Stealth
3)Open Lock/Disable Device → Thievery
4)Climb/Jump/Swim → Athletics